Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ghosts? Boo!

I love a good ghost story, and recently while drinking tea from the mug I bought on a visit to Hampton Court Palace I remembered the place has a few, so I looked them up here.

There is a story of a recent appearance by a ghost with a thing for whapping fire doors open (and fair enough too; they're far from aesthetically pleasing.) But the attached video does nothing to reinforce the intriguing elements of the story. I mean honestly - everybody can tell that's a guy in a costume, right?

At least my mug is the real thing and holds just the right amount of delicious tea... which reminds me, this is a good time to stop 'work' for another cuppa.

3 comments:

JMS said...

Oohhh...I love a good ghost story! Read 'em, watch 'em, hear 'em...all good. Ever had any personal experiences? Don't think I'm a kook (OK - I am, but don't think it) but I sure have seen/heard some things I can't otherwise explain!

Got any good stories for me?

Jennifer @ Random Ramblings

Mary Keenan said...

Okay, I'm game: I'll post about The Ghost House tomorrow ;^)

JMS said...

Yay! ☺

~Jennifer