Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mmmm I love Turtles

Some kind soul brought me a tub of Turtles ice cream the other day. I love Turtles: nobody does milk chocolate, caramel, and pecans better. Let's take a moment to marvel over the fact that I haven't eaten it all yet, shall we?

And now I'd like to share the slogan from the side of the tub, which for some reason I stayed out of the inside of it long enough to notice:

"Satisfy your mind and body with a delicious scoop of Nestle Turtles." There's a registration mark after the Nestle but I am insufficiently keyboard-savvy to know how to add one. My apologies to any lawyers who may come calling.

What do you think that means, "mind and body"? Seriously, I'd like to know. Does it mean that if you spend most of the day eating nothing else, you'll get 11 hours' sleep? Because that would explain how I got 11 hours' sleep last night. You know, that and going to bed ridiculously early.

1 comment:

Kathleen Taylor said...

I don't know what it means, but I would love to put it to the test.