Friday, December 12, 2008

Progress report

The Knit Frenzy: 12 down, 15 to go (how does the list keep growing??); 9 days remaining. This really isn't possible, is it, even if I finish 2 today and 3 tomorrow, which is likely

The Pink Eye: way less pink, not terribly hurty

The Cold: barely there, exercise resumes today, relapse expected tomorrow

The Opera Obsession: downloaded the 1964 EMI recording of La Boheme, have been playing it on a continuous loop

The Subconscious Plot-Working-Outy Thing: nada, though La Boheme is inspiring some reflection on story structure that may lead to a kinda sorta inspiration

The Inexplicable Fixation on Kashi 7 Whole Grain Honey Puffed Cereal: ongoing, and now that I think of it, probably related to chocolate withdrawal (yeah, that again.)

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hmm...re. the Kashi -- I've looked at it in the grocery store, but hadn't wanted to invest in yet another cereal that my offspring would refer to as "hamster food."
And no, I'm afraid the knitting thing never ends. It's also probably impossible, but that doesn't mean you can't do it, if you know what I mean. Hugs!

Mary Keenan said...

The Kashi puffs have a honey glaze for just a bit of sweet. If I can crave it coming off two weeks of nonstop chocolate, it's got to be non-hamstery. I say go for it!