Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Launching in 3, 2, 1...

Tonight is Binnie's book launch!

Well, one of them. The one I can actually get to.

It's a wonderful novella she's written, Harbour View. Much to weep over, and feel glad for at the same time, which to me is rather the point of literary fiction. If you can't get to the launch, you really should treat yourself to a copy of the book.

Just being there will be a treat for me; I always feel so inspired at literary outings. Usually I come home buzzing with so many ideas, the next day I sit down at my desk and hammer away at the keyboard without having to pause between any of them.

This would be something of a problem tomorrow, as I will have no time to myself whatsoever, but still. Given my track record with writing lately, even a problem would be something of a blessing.

1 comment:

Sally Anne said...

This book looks so good, I have just ordered a copy from the site you gave...thank you. I knew I had to read it when I saw the viola scroll on the cover. Tamsin (daughter 2 )plays the viola.
Your friend Binnie is a very talented lady !!!!!