Friday, July 25, 2008

TripAdvisor is my Friend

I love TripAdvisor. If it weren't for that site and the fine people who post there, I would have booked a room this summer in a hotel with a bedbug outbreak. And I might have forgotten what a fine hotel the Minto Suites is (think about it, if you're going to Canada's capital any time soon. And why wouldn't you be?)

I mean, right now I'm sitting at a dining room table in a one-bedroom condo in the business core that's costing me $10 less than I spent two days ago on a bland Hilton hotel in a much less interesting city. Room service last night was super and breakfast is on its way. If I ever actually bothered to post on TripAdvisor myself, I'd be queued up with all the other people who rave about the place. But doing that would mean, you know, taking time away from other important things.

H'mm. Maybe I should set up a TripAdvisor account...

No comments: