Monday, September 29, 2008

Jump around jump around

I've been humming the song that goes with that lyric ever since I started typing this morning because now that I have a new hard drive, my computer is once again doing something it used to do a TON, and that is moving the cursor all on its own to some other part of the screen I'm working on. So, if I'm typing 'morning', part of it might appear in the title box of my blog. Or if I'm deleting, a sentence fragment in the upper part of my document will disappear.

It's really frustrating.

But on the bright side, it can make for some interesting plot points.

I'm hoping to get back to some of those today: it's that, or cleaning out one of the three closets I didn't get to over the weekend. I did get the big junk purge done though, and got the worst rooms cleaned up big-time. That means that this week is a writing week! unless I get no inspiration, even from my hoppy keyboard, and have to trudge to one of the closets. Fingers crossed (h'mm, I wonder if that would solve the cursor problem?)

1 comment:

Kathleen Taylor said...

Tag- you're it.

details here:
http://kathleen-dakotadreams.blogspot.com/2008/09/tag-im-it.html