Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Reality Bites + Evil Cardi Update

Last night I discovered that the spam I am getting is a good representation of the TV I could be watching. Over 2.5 hours I sat in front of the excavation of a Roman town, or as much of it as could be done entertainingly in a 3-day dig; the pitch of a video investment to wealthy business geniuses, the valuation of unusual personal property; a wedding planned for a cancer patient and his baby mama; and exterminators battling an attic full of rats and an apartment full of every other kind of imaginable bug menace.

Actually, I found the exterminator show fascinating. Does this say something about me, or something about the impact on the human brain of two hours of reality programming?

Either way, next time I knit it will be to music or to my collection of Hitchcock movies, or maybe Charade. Promised update: I've finished the back and one half of the front. Go me!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Yay! I wanna see! :D