Thursday, February 19, 2009

The most scintillating news you'll read today

My brain may be a little fried after the excitement of the past few days but

I discovered this morning that my box of Kleenex was made in the US but printed in Canada, while my travel pack of Kleenex was printed in the US but made in Canada. What will Buy American and Buy Canadian policies have on Kleenex supplies?? Cold sufferers want to know.

And there's more. A new fashion trend is sweeping town (okay, my neighbourhood) (well, my house): two pairs of long underwear replacing heavy tights with dresses. This time our usual invention parent, necessity, has taken the form of a surprise cold snap just when somebody's tights were in the wash. Spread the word - longjohns are cool! Wear them outside your pants for increased social acceptance!

Okay, maybe my brain is fried. I'm gonna go take a nap.

No comments: