Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hearing Voices (or not)

ARRRGG!

I have another amazing short story idea unfolding in my head, and time to write today, but no voice talking! I'm spoiled. I've been getting such great voices over the last month or two, and now nada.

And I started putting together my cardi last night and it looks like I messed up a major part of the front pattern pieces, though at least I did that the same way both sides.

AND I want a nap.

I think it's all a sign that I should clean the bathroom sink.

* * * * *

Okay, the bathroom sink is clean and there are still more than 1300 people ahead of me in line to join Ravelry (a place for obsessive knitters, for any diary readers not so afflicted.) And my story is still not flowing properly. I'll have to find something else to clean... at least in that department I'm spoiled for choice.

4 comments:

Kathleen Taylor said...

Ravelry is well worth the wait (I got in a year ago, and the wait was 3 months). I'm GrammaK there- it'll be great to see you!

And the voice will come. I promise.

Kathleen Taylor said...

oh, and you'll never have to worry about finding procrastination projects once you get into Ravelry. Procrastination is it's middle name...

Karen said...

Too true, re. Ravelry as a procrastination enabler. I speak from experience....

Mary Keenan said...

I'm not sure I can get through a three month wait for Ravelry - not without serious chocolate, anyway...